About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mua Chinese Birthday

In every year chinese calender... the 4th day of CNY would be my birthday and tada.... today is my birthday.... even so, my mum dont let me take off and make me work... so, currently i'm stucked here in Menara Maxis right beside KLCC working... sobs sobs... the best thing is... i made my mum take train come all the way here just to eat lunch with me during my lunch break... NA, she wanted to come just to make me work..xD

Hmmm, one is my birthday, the next thing is fei fei's dead day... few years back fei fei died on my birthday... awwww... is so special that i cant forget just a tiny little hamster...xD

okay okay, enough of crapping lar... plus i got no time to actually blog much... till then, see ya...

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Happy Chinese New Year ya...