About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, February 26, 2010

A dream that i was dead

I woke up... aroundd 9am or so~ from a bad bad dream!
I dream that i was dead... DEAD?!?!?!
I call one, no answer...
I call two, no answer...
and finally when i call CCG,he answer...
sorry for waking u up...I just want to confirm if i'm alive or dead~

I dream that i have my daily lifestyle as usual...
with myself sms-ing alot, and answering calls..
I dress up and go out with my parents and everything seems normal that i did't even know i was dead~
My parents talk to me as if i'm a human and i was like... never knew i was dead...
Till finally after 3 days of my death, i head someone saying "you got to go, is ur time to go..."
the voice seems familiar and is my mum's voice... i search for her and she's crying hard~
she silently say these to herself "Prudence, go, just go... "
and in my heart? go where? where should i go? i'm lost...
then i heard another voice "she's dead, dun be sad~"
and that's when i know i'm dead! what? i'm dead yet still can sms people and reply? answering calls?
when i'm dead,i know what i want~
i just want u all to know that...
i really do, i really do...
appreciate u guys in my life, and I love you

2 comments:

JiunYann said...

Why so gila de dream? =_=

xBoYz said...

Since when you called me I didnt answer?