About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, April 2, 2010

Life continues =D

I wonder what i've forgotten so far? oh well, don't care much... just see any photos i got and just post it up for fun...^^

Oh yeah, last weekend i went down to ipoh for a wedding ceremony and and wedding dinner... Suddenly and out of a sudden i was drag and asked to be the photographer because they did't employ any professional photographer... I was like? WHAT? okay~~~

I feel kinda stress as it is people's once in a life time ceremony's photo... What if i screw it up? oh well, don't care... since people call, people does have confident in me =D

oh well, as usual, i couldn't resist to take picture of myself... SS shot alot... that's me la... wad to do...xD

But, blogger don't allow me to post any photo..LOL...must be too ugly to be posted

No comments: