About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

mentally and physically ill

Things have never been right.... Everything have it's good and bad side....
Everything have a positive and negative view....

Not in the good situation right now.... To say it is my fault, probably...
To not say is my fault, probably...

Sometimes, you never know what's the actual problem...
Sometimes, there's no actual solution to it after all....

Time passes, proves things right....
Time passes, proves things wrong....

I'm not rather in a right situation to argue at all....
I forgotten my purse this morning...
Forgotten the notes which i wanted to ask my groupmate...
Couldn't think at all for the solution for assignment...
totally giving up english proposal for tomorrow...
eaten and throw up.... totally sick mentally and physically till i have no energy for any arguments ...

maybe after all, it was my fault, but then, maybe not.... instead of thinking...
i guess i just have to let it go...
relax, why stress up yourself so much~~~ that's what he said...
yeah, exactly.... that's me... i stressed up myself so much and i dont even know why...

i have serious hair drop and i'm freaking out already...
i wish i have a place to hide.... i'm afraid of my hair drop issue...
i guess the more i am afraid, the worst it gets right?

what can make me relax.... what can make me cure myself...
from all kinds of problems? maybe i should think of this~

No comments: