About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back blogging

Funny little 3 guys.... From back-Nelson,Kai Cheat, Jiun Yann

Been sometime since i last really blog.... I either just post up photo or just copy some crap and put it on.... Well, not really in the mood of writting long long blog post anyway.... No lar, no time anyway.... Spend most of my time sleeping and not studying... xD

So far.... nothing much to blog... today, because of the senior page... I missed the teknik menjawab for ADD MATH and THAT's BAD~!! i go school today all because of that and i miss that.... If i tahu i dont go school better... waste my time only... sighs....

Okay okay, let's not talk about that.... during the school holiday.... nothing is memorable except this.... KOPERASI HIGH TEA in HILTON HOTEL....=)

We were late because William thinks it starts at 2pm but it starts at 12.30pm~!! Oh, nvm.... At least we are earlier than Pn.Rubiah... A little bit... kekeke....

Well, got chocolate as door gifts.... Then i got a goodie bag because got LUCKY DRAW and i guess i'm lucky that day....=) Besides that, i got a file with sijil inside and also some cash money for working in koperasi for few years... 3 i think....

The food was... not bad.... mostly local food i can find... did't manage to eat ice-cream because their ice-cream melting already.... Joe Yee told me is not nice... so i never take... sighs, craving for ice-cream now... shouldn't have talk about ice-cream...

Oh, trials coming already... i better go.... study?? hahahha... pray my mum dont on the TV or i'll get stuck.... wish me luck.... kekekeke...xD


Form 5 AJK Koperasi
Prudence-XianJin-William-JoeYee

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, why dont have food photos ah? I wanna see ler...

A Whole New World said...

aiyo.... food somemore... u growing side ways edi lar... dont eat so much... let me eat...xD