About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Redbox

I went Redbox today.... is all for my grandpa anyway...
Guess wad... there are around 10 of us....
which make it damn noisy and not fun... for me lar...
kids running around... screaming...
oh dear.... but at least i have fun pressing songs....
that also i got scolded by my mum for nothing...
not exactly scold lar... maybe she damn impatient gua...

Good thing was.... i went back to the same room.... which is room 36~!! i was like "what??? the same room?? okay.... a room where i had lots of happy memories... singing with my friends...=)

Ahhhh.....


Oh......


Happy Birthday Kong Kong...=)


He sang "perfect" by Simple Plan....
Oh dear, he was


Future Rock singer~!


lalala....

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Redbox neh, long time din go to cheong k lor...

A Whole New World said...

then go lar...=)