About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

BREAK TIME

okay, i tot i gonna take up e-commerce and marketing and i ended up choosing accouting... That's like whole 2 different course... but i guess i wont regret it... knowing being an accoutant, i'm needed in EVERY company... so, there's no such thing as no job... is the matter of demanding a better pay with an ACCA cert... I've registered myself in college and college starts in MAY... and i'll be staying in KL not SUBANG anymore... lolx... Just like stepping into a whole new life...

OH yeah, if i'm unlucky... i might get send to Kampar~!! because they set where i go... instead of me choosing where i want to go.... even they make us choose... that's a very silly thing... For now i'm working in SHAH ALAM.... under metronic micare... working under billing department... everyday my basic job is to bill insurans company...lolx... invoice and invoice and invoice day to night... SO BORING.... doing the same thing every single day....

Working in a company like this does have politics... even i'm just a temp staff... i'm somehow involve in their politic... i'm innocent... so innocent... left telling me that right is not good and right is telling me that left is not good... i dont agree to both of them because i only know them for... less than a month... what i can do is to do my boring job and hope time flies... so i can go home and rest....

No comments: