About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Jonas Brother's 3D concert experience Outing

Monday after work, i join mei and mim for this movie...

We get to go for the movie basically all becuase of MEI's lucky and bored action... With just a SMS~!!

I never knew 3D is so cool... goodness... i want more 3D movies wei....


When we're waiting for my dad to come.. we camwhore

ANd when mei took the picture without herself

I like this... for god knows why

Us with the 3D spec... too bad we're not allowed to bring home

When we never flash and see us?

That's syamim and Mei camwhoring when i was eating

Mei and I... which i think we look very random


This is not a candid shot.... but i donnoe why it turn out to be a candid

No comments: