About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hubungan Etnik, Spider



I'm so tempted to blog but i know i'm not supposed to... BMS is on monday and i'm gonna be so dead... One of the killer subject i think... I gotta do my best weh~~

Today we had HE... Hubungan Etnik... some crappy stuff we need to study~ ABout malaysia... it was okay i guess... maybe because i did study for it...

After the exam, we went to TBR for food... well, it was okay i can say...eating something different... then we went to hostel to study... Oh, Chee Guan joined us because i asked him to... but then, his eyes ah.... as usual... keep looking at girls~!!! goodness~!!

Well, everything goes smoothly except the fact that there's this huge spider that scare Kah Yee and I off~!! EEEwww...~!!

I cant blog much... nothing in details.... so... forget abt today and sleep~

No comments: