About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Screw english paper

Ahhh, and i finally can get into my blog... I just wanna blog... for god knows why... I just need to blog...

Well, this is how i look like be4 i go for my English exam... I was excited and cant wait for it... When i get into the exam hall and saw the question paper.. I know i'm gonna be so dead... The essay question kills me~!!



Look, i was this happy and cheerful~!!

After exam, went go hostel canteen and eat... Then went to Kah Yee room and study~ We camwhore in the room with the bear~!!



Yeah... then i went back with Han Ling and Mun Yee... Was kinda sad that i screw my english paper but oh well... nothing can be done... HE next~

No comments: