About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Last week memories with DAC4




First presentation... i tried my best to edit till doesn't look original anymroe...xD


Lunch in Face-to-Face restaurant in GK



That's Wee Fong... we did a surprised party for him in Sri Rampai.. Hope he like it and he had fun... he ah, really very quite... Must make him talk more~!!



His cake... one is coffee i think and another one is cheese cake... woah, hak fuk lo~



So ngam... he wears yellow and siew theng also wear yellow... the gang ngam couple for the day~



I think i look ugly here... but still our memories in class... We kept taking photo when we supposed to do a complaint letter instead...



Wei Jia taught me how to be... Bat-woman... Lolx... i dont even know i manage to do it... u ask me to do it now, i dont think i can turn my hands anymore... Very funny~

No comments: