About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, October 30, 2009

Life

Life... is meant to have ups and downs...
And i think currently is my down time since i've alot of unhappy stuff happening..
for what i said, for what i do....
somehow is wrong to someone...

I make myself lose the chance,
I make myself pick the wrong one,
I dont get what i want,
I somehow got misunderstanding...

When i do good, people get jealous..
They start to criticise just because they cant do it...

When i cant do it, people say i useless...
Everyone gets the chance to learn, dont they?

Well, i guess i just need to let it be...
that's life... learn to live~

2 comments:

魔宝宝  said...

yaya.. just let it be..
don't care what people say..
and i don't think that ur life recently are down ya =) hehe
be happy my dear...
be what you want to be...muacksss~

A Whole New World said...

got my darling around me, sure wont sad de lor...

when u around, u dont see me sad...
i've got u to brighten up my days~

I'll try my best to be happy de~~

Smile Smile..=) thx, ky