About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Exam finish =)

I'm glad that my exam finishes.... since i'm so free.... i went and think back what i have really done for my exam...LOL!

i did 5 main + 1 resit.

Business Law
-first paper.
-i memorise like shit and till this moment, i still remember that shit in my brain. especially law of tort. Donoghue v Stevenson =S
-i am sure i can pass this paper. confidently. A or B then tak tau lah...

Management Accounting
-second paper.
-i did all passyear calculation and i bet all my friends did too. theory part memorise some and jump some.
-calculation was hard indeeed.
-theory was crazy.
-i guess i can either get a B or C with a pass GUA~

Information Technology & System
-3rd paper.
-my resit paper.
-dont ask me why i resit but i just do.
-i study like mad and it wans't hard.
-full confident to get a pass =)

Financial Accounting Framework
-4th paper.
-worst paper.
-worry cant pass paper.
-i dont wanna resit this paper.
-because i hell of a shit hard!
- i know nothing but i crapped alot. wishing for a pass.

Financial Management
-last 2nd subject.
-is a scoring subject.
-but i fall sick. did't study much and gave away 2 calculation question marks.hoping the rest still correct.
-get a B back bah~~~~ please~

Business Economics
-last paper.
-did it today. this morning.
-had confident with this paper.
-i think i can get an A back~
-so i am so so so happy =)

phew~~~ done. finally. finally. others. let the examniner to decide what result to give me...=)

is about time for CNY =) i going bali too =) and making cookies too =) anyone want de... tell me oh... keep some for u bah =) if i really got make lar~

No comments: