About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Finish Final Examination Madness and Sadnss


Let me have the photo do the talking while i bring you through my feeling.



Souled Out. Is the place we went.
15 of us from Fabulous Four.
Name: Kelly, Wai Hoong, Peter, Phui Theng, Ling Ling, Seng Seng,
Woon Kin, Mei Foong, SUnny, YeeLing, Ziyi, Wei Long, Darren, Kar Yen and I.



The person who suggested this place. Honorable Mei Foong.
and the bestie right beside her. Sunny Yap.












The Food that we ordered. Not all of it is here of course. Everyone commented it is nice. I find mine good but the salmon pizza ain't my type.


and... i couldn't continue the story anymore.

No comments: