About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, August 26, 2011

Is a brand new Day


My lovely dear dear had told me what happen and the gloomy days have ended!
I . Love . You .

I online this morning and i found i'm tagged in some awesome photo!
Damn! I look good okay~~~

Honestly, i did put on mascara lah....
But did't put on thick make up like LingLing, Kelly and Phui Theng....
Reason is because-- i doesn't know how to make up...LOLzzz

Let me show you my awesomeness that night




This is Phui Theng and I
Sweet isn't it.... She's still single and available btw. LOLzz


This is YeeLing and I
We share a large Pepperoni Pizza that night





This is LingLing and I
She's good in dressing up and put on make up...
Look, she's good right? She's tall plus her heels...
Makes me look like a small child beside the big mother... Lolsss





This is KarYen and I
She's like a everyday working lady...
She's sooo RAJIN... and Pretty... with great patient...






This is Kelly and I
SOmething wrong with the focusing i guess...
SHe's wonderful! can study can play can drink!






Last bu not Least,
The girls that i did't took photo with..
Mei Foong n Sunny!

No comments: