About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Be yourself or not to Be

I ask you, would you want to be yourself or not to be yourself?
I ask you, is the you right now the real you?
I ask you, are you acting right just because people thinks is wrong?

Well, i always wanted to be myself in a certain way but this society somehow prohibited this action of mine. In this society, everyone wears a mask facing anyone they're communicating with. You never knew the person's motive...

Let me continue, is the people around me that taught me how to wear a mask and be a so called good girl... I'm no longer the one i used to be... I don't stand out for my rights as i know letting go brings more benefits than fighting for it knowing people will never listen to you.

So, if you're asking me..."Are you wearing a mask right now"... My answer would definately be a "yes"... I wore it all the time.. =D This is because i dont stand up and talk for myself anymore... I rather listen and let it be~ Why? Because this world... is all about using each other with the so called relationship... having alot of friends doesn't mean anything nowadays... This town i'm living in... is a town of using relationship as a tool of success...

Wow... it seems like friends are not friends anymore... In a certain way, yeah... That's why i will never simply put trust on anyone... But somehow... i notice the people around me... eg: KahYee,WanYin... have given me the feel to trust them... awww... i <3 them lah.. i'm glad that i found real friends here.

I've got real friends... but i am still wearing a mask... to protect myself from the society... Hope all my real friends will not be angry =D

Prudence.

2 comments:

xBoYz said...

So I see I wasnt mentioned... I guess me not a real friend la.. Me also wear a mask one.. All fake.. xD

A Whole New World said...

hahahahaha... u wore a teddy mask my beloved one...=D u're my real friend la.. dun merajuk kay~