About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recently ~

Saturday Night
Someone dumped me alone in the empty house and then i went extremely sad and dumped the place alone. It was all because i hated the feeling of being alone... In that case, i need to thanks AH Jing for being the most caring person at that moment.

Sunday Morning
Oh? did i even sleep? or was i day dreaming? Cool... i did't sleep well, is the conclusion~ oh, i got miss-called and sms~ heh? wow~ thanks for concerning

Sunday Afternoon
Feeling down yet okie okie... can u ever understnad my feeling at that time? sleep the whole afternoon since i did't sleep the day before

Sunday Night
Prepare transparency and my presentation~ nervous with presentation and worried about the freaking high heels~

Monday Morning
Woke up early and prepare to go college... Wore slipper and bring my heels along as i dun wanna walk in freaking high heels in college~ go for my FA class... then lecture class...

That lecture was PF lecture.. Is gonna be the last lecture Miss Prima teaching us.. she's going off to maternity~ The best part about this is that... i had stomachache and went to toilet for a longer period of time during the lecture break... I was back to the lecture late and she saw me when i walked in...

She called me using the mike by saying "Prudence, faster~"
and i was like... gosh~ what's wrong with getting into class slow?

then she say again "faster...Prudence".... then i turn towards her and show her a hand pose saying "shhhhh..."

then she annouce to the whole lecture class saying "that's prudence over there..."
"she's shy and asking me to shhh..." walao... can she not promote me in a lecture class~sighs~

then my presentation... Mr.Lai Mun Keong actually offer us his office room to hang out while waiting for the class to be empty... We get to stay in a air-cond room compare to the hot sun outside the class... Thx Mr.Lai.~

btw, he bullied me as well... he make me present 2 time~ one is case study... one is tutorial~ and he say i like to present.... i dont like to present at all loh...T.T

Monday Night
study and stress for Taxation~ study and facebook and msn... then kena halau go study.... then kena halau go to bed by baby.... then went to bed~

Tuesday Morning
wake up and prepare... lazy wanna dress up also.. simply get ready then off i go to take my taxation test at 8am... not bad lah... can pass lah... wont die lah...

then went for FA lecture... tot i wont be listening to lecture.. who knows i listen to the whole lecture... and group 6 ppl are funny..=D

Tueday Afternoon
Sleep the whole afternoon

Tuesday Night

Introduced Shuai to Peter and Kelly...=D now u know who loh ^^

No comments: