About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Dreams i had recently



I wonder why do i have dreams recently... I usually dont sleep with dreams and perhaps, i forget all the dreams i have~ Recently, these dreams are bothering me and i felt extremely tired sleeping... as if i couldn't get enough of sleep and my brain cant stop working... It felt as if my brain did't rest at all!!!

The previous one i had was a dream about my grandma~ We were going somewhere and my parents were in the car with me... fetching my brother and grandpa~~ When we saw grandpa and my brother by the side of the road... we stopped the car near them and i scream "MA MA also coming with us wor" ( a moment forgetting she passed away)... Then my parents gave me a very surprised look as if they did't see her at all~ After that look from my parents, i suddenly remember she passedaway last year~ Then i started to think, should we keep a space for her in the car or she can fly? but father, mother, grandpa, brother and me... the car also full already ah... then i think think think till i wake up~~~ so basically there's no ending to this dream~ and now i still thinking~
(I guess is going to her 1st year death anniversay and i missed her so much~~ so i got this dream)

Well, the other one is about someone killing puppy with a large vehicle~ I saw a puppy in my house and i pick the puppy up... petting it's head and feed him with some milk... then i saw many puppies outside my house and i wonder why this is in my house... i let it go outside and all the puppies playing outside happily... then i lock the door and went in and do my stuff... then i heard a very loud honk and it was my relative... The honk the puppies and the puppies still running around doesn't know where to go... then he impatiently drove his vehicle into the house killing all the puppies... i felt so heartache and i cried picking up the dead bodies~~ then i woke up with tears feeling so heartache~~

The last one is about treasure and a box and some weird food~~ We are supposed to search for this treasure which they say have long lost... we search and search till we came across with this box in one person's house... The box seems so secretive and no one dares to open it as everyone scared it will explode~ there are many words outside of the box and we tried figuring it out how to open and what's inside according to the words written there... after all the analysis... I suggested to rub away a word and connect others into one and finally we got the solution to open the box... still, all of us are worried and therefore, only one person shall sacrifies so my friend stay and open it while we watch from far~~~ the box is open and the tube is found... open up the tube and we can see gasses.... and air are sucked inside.... then the box automatically open.... and we found a burgen with a book... written how long the burger was kept as it was the last most delicious burger... it was an experiment on how long could they keep the burger and they kept in a vacumme... the box is vacummed and therefore is empty~~ so they burger can be kept... we actually ate the burger and then we saw some god standing on cloud came down and asked us for the burger =.="

weird isn't it?

sighs.... i need a beach, a sunrise, a relaxing place to relax myself~~~

No comments: