About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Relaxing makes life feels better =) & A memorable Experience

My previous post was about me having weird dreams right? My friend advise me to relax myself and prehaps go join friends for some outing or go for a movie to relax myself~ I remembered myself joining my friends go sing k after my BEC test on wednesday~ Honestly saying, the best part ain't singing k with them... is the fact that i found new games to play with stephanie~~~<3<3<3 However, that day was an awesome but tiring day~ oh well, i got no comment on it~ Just fun and tired at the same time which makes me sleep like a pig after that~~~

Thursday we joined other group's Law lecture and therefore we study from 10am to 6.30pm~~ seriously brain damanging day~~~But luckily, after that we went for steamboat and the dinner was fun~~~ we ate so many eggs and practically everything~ Is fun to eat like this~~ i love it~~ kakakakakaaka~

Friday morning was a rainy morning~ I felt so lazy and sleepy but i told myself not to be lazy~~ I woke up and went for MA for the last half an hour with Peter, my housemate aka classmate... But who knows after MA, the FM class cancel~~ i wake up for nothing ?!?!?!? we then went for breakfast then came back to Metroview to rest... Ah Yoke aka YeeLing slept on my bed and i also wanted to sleep~ who knows kelly shown me something which i then found out something~ that makes me shocked!!!!!!!!!! gosh~ why this world so small?!?!?!?! oh well, forget it~ then went for FAF lecture...which is extremely boring~ the only thing which worth me going to the lecture is... Kendo smiled at me!!! LOLz~~~ *fainted* hahahaha~ btw, that time i also donnoe who he is... cant recognise de... but now i know =)

I went back then took a nap then overslept~~ woke up and then follow Ace with Kelvin go to kepong for some event de~~ It was held in Bren Mall btw~ That night in Bren Mall we do nothing... Then the jie jie bring us go eat until so full~~ then bring us to the kindergarten to sleep~~ we visited the kindergarten and it looks so lovely and warm~~ love it so much~~ LOLX~ then we do some briefing and then supposed to sleep~~ Somehow somewhat it took me so long to fall asleep~~ >.<

Honestly lar... i'm sorry and feel so shy for making noise while i sleep? hmmm, maybe i was too tired then~~~ I dont know what to say when u all say me... totally speechless weh~~~

Woke up, wash up, dress up then eat breakfast... some short briefing again then off we go to Brem Mall~ then do set up and stuff like that~ titidada and then i arrage trophy and cert and stuff like that~~~ then finally kids start coming and TADA, soon the event start~~

Oh yeah, before the event start, i was ask to help those kids make up~ Wahlao, i sendiri make up also one problem~~~ Now help the kids make up pulak~~ memang testing my skill~~ after that help kids to wear shirt~~ I remember one photographer asking me "how come u so geng de, how long u take to change one kid?" ~~ Then again i went speechless... i dont know mar... u all rushing so i also faster loh~~~

After that, i was standing near the staircase all the time~ to make sure the next batch of kids get ready for their dance when the dancing one almost finishing~ I just find them extremely extremely cute as they talked to me while i was bringing them up the staircase~

They dance cutely too~~ You just feel it when they tried their best to perform infront of their parents... and then tell me their parents is watching them,they tell me after every dance~ Although some are only 3 years old... But what they say is so sweet~~ One 3 years old girl told me "I'm going to dance little monkey and my parents is watching... i wanna dance for them to see because they come to see me dance"~ is like.... is only 3 years old and she is doing her best for her parents~ Sweet isn't it... If the parents heard what she say, they sure very touched de~~~

Some of them just want my attention i know~~ keep screaming "jie jie, he hit me"~~ LOLx... attention seeker~ i ignored him! LOLz... kakacaucau~ but the best is still the girls which scream "Jie Jie, You are so Beautiful" (in chinese la) ~ Well, any guy say this to me, i might just think they are sweet talking~ But kids telling me this is so so so so so sweet~ *i know some ppl tell me that kids are good in lying~ but i know kids will not choose to lie to a stranger with such thing!!! so, i still believe them~ u ppl are jealous because no one say u all~~ bluek~~*

Well well, back to the event~ after the dance is prize giving~ so i was the person who holds the tray and pass the trophy to the headmistress~ What a tiring job to stand there and make sure the right trophy goes to the right person~~ But is nice see every little kid's face when the stand up front to collect their trophy... The kids felt so proud and their parents felt even more proud having their children on stage~

My last job was prize giving... so after that i am free and just tidy up some stuff while the dismentalling stuff was done by the guys~~ i guess i suck in taking of large staplers from those hard board~~ so sorry since i was unable to help in that =( I know i am useless in that case >.<

After that, went for lunch then a movie called Unstoppable(is that how i spell?)~ btw, is a great movie and worth every sen watching it~ then they went for pan mee in kepong but i refused to eat... Just dont feel like eating... so i just play with Kelvin's phone~~ lolx~

then after that go home loh~~~ then bath, drink 100plus, on facebook then oioi~~~

Words dedicated to Ace:
Thank you for bringing me to help in this event.... You may not know but i want to thank you for giving me such a good chance to experience this... Is one of my dream to have a kindergarten myself u know~~~ Hahahahaha... Indirectly letting me experience something which i have in my dream~~~ so, thank you lar~~ Is an experience i owe you!

A great chance, A great experience, Thanks to you

Words dedicated to Kelvin:
You boy! thanks for not leaving me in Kepong asking me to walk home~ Hahahahhaaha! and also thanks for letting me play with ur phone~~ hehe =) i know you're a good person... and also... your pendrive song memang can satisfy our wants and needs!! hahahaha~ Nice knowing you btw~

A great person, A great memory, Thanks to you

the rest~~~ i cant say anything nor anothing i should say~ so,that's all for this blog post... see ya^^

1 comment:

aCE said...

It also my pleasure that can invite you went togather with me also...btw,it indeed sure is a nice memory =)