About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life goes on and on~~~

last saturday i followed Tony to hipermedia in Puchong~ I like the feeling staying in the library tho~ i felt so relax as if nothing is more important than that moment... starring out of the window looking at the rain fall~~ is like... so relaxing~ LOLx~ i wish i know how to get there myself~

sunday, i woke up late and then i'm left alone at home... HOME ALONE... i cant go out as no one can send me out... SAD~~ so i just watch drama series my mum got it from her hou ji miu~~ after that come back to KL~ what a day with no achivement~

monday, college starts back and there i've gotta go classes again~ got lots of news abt holiday and stuff like that... donnoe is a good news or bad one~~ law tutor joined up 2 classes and tell us abt assignment.. he wants individual work from us~ sighs?

tuesday, FM tutorial cancel because Miss Prema is sick~ she texted me when i'm already in Peter's car~ so cham, have to contact ppl~ who knows, our class very efficient~ when i call them, they already got my sms~ they forward one to another so fast... news spread faster than i thought~ btw, i did't mention abt my face got a CUT! oh, it wasn't serious actually...=D no scar no scar~~~ =)

wednesday, after class.... Peter bring me to cheras also... =.=" i also donnoe why i go~~ LOLz~ so just follow and makan angin in the car loh~~ then at night went pool... more like... i only played one round~ then i went and kidnap ginz's guitar~ LOLz~~ i think i spend my whole night there... talking to him~ LOlz~ memang 1 month tak jumpa~ so much have changed~~

thursday, today~ let's see what happen~~

No comments: