About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hair Cut- Recovering?



I got myself a hair cut~~ of course, there's not much difference because i wanted to keep it long~~~ i only wanna shape back my hair and cut off the freaking long fringe~~ so yeah, some people thinks i never cut my hair~ But actually i do okay!!!!!!!

Today got FAF coursework test 1~~ we have it in lecture hall~~ so, u tahu i tahu lar~~~ hahahahaha... thanks to people who sit around me ^^ we have diff set of question but people around me are great =D you know who you are ^^ PS:i got set "@" btw~~~ ^^

Hmmm.... i guess i was tidying some stuff and i found my camera~~ the effect of it is~~~ (look at the top and u'll know) ~~~ yeah, i took pictures of myself~ camwhoring u can say so~~~ hehehe~ of course, i edited all of them together ^^ i guess i'm just in the mood of doing such thing to myake myself even happier~~

i "WAS" happy just now but i guess not now~~~ i was thinking that i might be recoving from my cough~~~ but who knows... not really~~~ i "WAS" drinking my milo and buscuit and then i cough~~~ guess what? i cough the milo out~~~ T.T so i guess i ain't healthy yet~~ LOL~~

Hmmmm, forget it.... i shall remain being happy ^^


Oh yeah, to the someone that someone~~ Today, i saw ya jumping and walking happily~~~ Then in my heart "woah, finally u're back to ur happy life"~~~ but who knows... when u look me in the eyes~~~ i see sorrows~~~ i donnoe should i ask u what happen or should just let it be~~~ anyway, be happy okay??? =D

No comments: