About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wonderful but exausted Life

Hmmm... where should i start? Last Friday then~

Last Friday
-what i did last friday oh? hmmm... ahhh... i got dance practice for "回乡" the next day... we practiced a few dance and that makes me feel so freaking tired~ but it was still alright...i like to dance 红日 lar... misses that alot~

-i remembered i sent my baby away that night... for further checked up ~

Last Saturday
-i woke up early in the morning feeling SICK but then it wasn't that bad afterall~ CCG came over to metroview and bring me to college... How kind of him... but good also lah... at least i got someone there... in case i fainted somewhere in the middle of the road then got people can save me~

-回乡 the most happy thing is that i get to see my 谊弟... he actually kinda naughty and he even called me 恶魔姐姐。。。 then change and call me 布丁姐姐... well, at least he's naughty and do reply me lar... run when i chase... laugh till drop on the floor when i say i LOVE him... hahahaha~ memories weh~ i hope he remembers me~

-回乡the most unhappy thing is that 嘉嘉~ 对着我大声小声的讲话。。。 我真的不开心咯。。。 but nvm lar... over already... i also dont care d... that's her attitude... my job is to learn how to accept her as who she is... i need to learn how to 忍....

Last Sunday
-it was a sudden that chee wei asked me wanna go broga hill or not... i've been feeling so desperate wanna go there... so i just agreed and went... but because friday and saturday we kept dancing and have activity and running around... so, i was extremely tired and a little just recovered from sick...

-before i even climb i already started to complain that i might not be able to make it... But afterall, i still get to make it to the top and enjoy the view... sadly, no sunrise for me to see...

-but i do know that my leg hurts after climbing lah~ LOL!

-after broga... we went and eat dry bak kut teh in kepong... kinda nice de wor~^^ really lah~ but everytime eat bak kut teh with them sure raining de... so weird...LOL!

Monday
-i got classes as usual... then after class i go home and sleep only as i was too tired to do anything~ then at night go eat dinner with Andrew Didi , Bibi and See Pei loh... then got meeting o.O but i was there talking to didi only lar~ till very very late T.T

Tuesday
-i got class then went out with Wan Yin... It was definately an adventure... I bring her to Sg.Wang... and then we go sing K until voice also gone~ then we got lost behind Sg.Wang there... then i called Yinz for help... hahaha... seriously gotta thank him for guiding me home ^^ if not i also donnoe how to get home d~

Wednesday
-i got classes... then went out with Kah Yee, Imiga, Chye Li and Fenny to Sg.Wang... but then i go back alone... because of the gathering with zhen hao... his last night in KL... so have to go for the gathering~ who knows on the way all Jam... i sit in the bus until wanna go crazy d~

-the gathering was SO-SO... maybe because i was too tired to go crazy... so i just sit there most of the time...

-we watch a movie in the cinema... the turtle is cute... storyline was just okay... i almost fell asleep... >.<

Thursday
-this morning i woke up early to have breakfast with zhen hao before he leave for airport... then after breakfast go back room and sleep.. then wake up and go for classes... lecturer dont know teaching too fast or my brain proccessing too slow...LOL.. maybe because i was too tired to process her words~

-had lunch in canteen 2 and got "spy-ed" by junior... LOL?

-had FAF class... and i dislike the fact that he called me "Miss Ooi"...LOL... maybe i'm just not used to people calling me "Miss Ooi"~ LOL...

-what's worst is that he tend to like calling my name "LOUDLY"... scare me... T.T i dont like being scared anyway~

-and he asked me the question... my answer is wrong... then he used Prudence's concept on it... Saying... It is not Prudent to do so... in another words... He's saying Prudence's answer is not Prudent... Ahhhh.... i wanna go bang wall already... he did that on purpose or not o?

-after class went gk and eat dinner... then come home bath and then online... wrote this while face book~ hahahahha... and i'm going to sleep after this ^^

Look, i played one week! Next week i ain't playing anymore~

No comments: