About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Number 32 joined us~

OKay, i woke up today is because i wanna go college... Not because i wanna skip classes... To whoever that said that to me, u know urself lah... I dont wanna be that special someone who wakes up early in the morning to skip classes... I'm a weirdo but not in that way okie?

Went to college... for FM lecture.... we got Peter representing DAC4 and Daniel representing DAC5 for the presentation~ LOL... Well done guys! *claps claps claps*

i dont know is the lecture's voice too down or the way he teaches is boring... i dont freaking know what the hell he talking about~ besides the fact i know he reads from slides... i dont know others edi...>.<

after that, went canteen and eat~ i notice that all the food doesn't suit me... i'm gonna suffer eating any of those food... so i took bread instead~ and i really wanna thank kah yee for the strepsils... hehe... thanks my dear ^^

and and and... Business Law tutor very funny ah~~~~

I told him that i forgotten to inform the number 32 that our class starts early~ then he ask me have i seen her... and i told him that i never see her before... then he say "if she's pretty, we shall wait for her... if not, we shall continue without her" LOL~ so bad~~~~~~~~~~~~ and of course, we did't wait for the new classmate and started the tutorial~

when the number 32 walks in, i can see that my tutor couldn't continue his speech and took awhile to continue his tutorial..LOL~ and i wonder why he likes calling my name so much? isit because i'm the class rep? hahaha... but it doesn't matter.. at least he makes me have my full attention in tutorial class... I'm not sleepy during his class... i think he's great... =D

and and... suddenly feel so lazy wanna blog... lolx... when i got mood, i come back continue~

No comments: