About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Time Flies

I noticed i'm racing with the time~
Is like, what? is already another day?
what? tomorrow is exam?
and i practically know nuts abt it...
i gotta get started before i really screw this FAF paper~

I've been in this sick condition for more than a week~
and i guess i'm spreading them in college... i guess i need to do things alone already... staying far away from my friends...

sighs, i ain't emo u know... just feeling sad that i am sick~
and felt worst when i know i spread them~
then i need to work... and exam... argh.... no time for anything actually..

yesterday i went out for a horror movie to relax myself... i guess the movie worth watching... since i let go of everthing and waiting to get scared all the time... but nah, i did't shout also...

aiya, i also dont know la... this is life~

No comments: