About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, October 15, 2010

Today. 15.10.10

hmmm, is a weird day tho~

i got a sms asking me to go for a free movie from my friend and there goes my plan to sleep after lecture~

went all the way to 1U for the movie and i guess i did my part for not wasting the movie ticket...

The movie we watched was "The other Guy" ... the movie is a comedy... but the movie joke is all in english... Know english then u get the joke... but i find it kinda LAME~ LOL~ but i laugh all the way la... laughing at lame jokes~

after the movie we go and do our "task"...
-No1, look for parkson
-No2, look for Maybank
-No3, look for Jusco

after that we kena catch go play games... we have to blow balloon and tie it in 1 minute and win a drink... or blow balloon and tie in 30 seconds and get chocolate drink~

btw, i guess i'm good in blowing balloon... kakakaka~ i won both the drink and the choclate drink..LOL~

after that i make the clown give me the balloon on his hand... Evil me~ kekekkee... no lar... he do it just for me~<3 hehehe... thx clown ^^



then went for dinner then balik~



on my way back to wangsa... i meet Calvin in LRT...he just finished work... then he teman me back to wangsa metroview... thx ^^ i know u not gentlemen also fake become gentleman for a day... san fu u lar~ LOL~

overall... i spend RM6 for the whole day and have fun playing and glad to have balloon and meet calvin ^^



BTW, support prevent breast cancer event~

No comments: