About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, October 21, 2010

21/10/10

today.... i forced myself to wake up for my replacement class from 10-12pm... after that i went and eat then took my medicine...then went for the normal lecture class at 12.30-2pm...i keep falling asleep in the lecture hall... i took so much effort to keep myself awake but the next thing i know is... she's 5 slides away already... i couldn't catch up at all~ T.T

nvm.. after that i got 1hr and 30 minutes break... stay in canteen 2... rest awhile while copy some notes... brain couldn't function at all... then went for my FAF tutorial class... that tutor scare me once again~ last week scream at my name asking "who's absent"... this time he scream at my name

Tutor: Prudence! GO HOME!(sounds angry)
(woke up from the rest on the desk)
Prudence: HUH?
Tutor: are u sick? if u're sick, go home!
Prudence: huh?
Tutor: if u're sick, u cant concentrate... better go home
Prudence: oh~~~
Tutor: why dont go? go back... dont worry, i give u the permission to go back and rest~
Prudence: oh~~~ but later i also got another tutorial class, is okay~
Tutor: no point staying here... later u will also sleep in class...
Prudence: oh~~~ but~~~
Tutor: ....

Can someone tell me why Tutors and Lecturer likes to scream at the word "Prudence"
is not 1 or 2... is more than that... T.T

well... after the 6.30pm class... while we're walking towards the college carpark, we saw MR. Wee~ and he ONLY remembers ME~ weee~ i'm so happy ^^ He kept calling my name... LOL.. yeah la, i know u know me... i happy de~~~ xixi ^^

then we walk further up and bump into Ms Say.... she's now the head of school for SBS... my geng tutor...misses u alot~~ i wish u can teach us MA... my MA kinda dying right now~~~ I miss all these good good tutors~~~ T.T

then after that we were seperated into different cars and went for steamboat to celebrate wee fong's birthday~ Wei Jia and I went to WaiHoong's car because his car got 2 empty seat... and i forgotten my nightmate in WaiHoong's car... lucky today he never make me scream.... lucky~~~

We got a cake for Wee Fong...
Happy Birthday Wee Fong~ hope u enjoy ur day~
all the best ya !!!

Peace Out~
Need more rest to recover~
People, pray i get well soon~
Thanks~

No comments: