About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Emo, Exams, Jokes...


Yeah ah... as title said... i was damn emo and never sleep again... probably i did... just 1 hour plus or so on?? Was so emo until my friend actually scared i went and commit suicide... That MIGHT happen but i wont do such thing la... Commit suicide cause more problems... so i wont do so... And then again... my tears flows like waterfalls which unable to stop even i tried so hard.... Knowing these tears unable to fix situation.... Like wad my teddy say...."what's done is done... accept the fact that what's done is done".... Maybe i just cant accept the fact that everything turning and turning around me... Not with me, yet not away....

So yeah, done emo-ing then go exam... i screw my physic paper... i did extremely badly in it... and as for BM... the choice question... 5 out of 5 i dont seems to know a fucking shit... i end up writing a surat rasmi abt pelancongan crap... and yeah, i crap throughout the paper.... hopefully no failing for BM.... because failing BM is a big thing~!!

As usual... sleep in class after finish doing exams.... and i really sleep... but good thing.. today no nightmares and no saliva on table...lolx~!! time flies whenever i dowan it to go fast.....so yeah... school end just like that....

While walking home... Joe Yee told me abt her "XPDC ke Tandas"...lolx... This little girl went toilet and come back... when she come back... she only went up one floor and was looking the floor all the time... she went into the wrong class... some weirdo class right below my class... SHe saw Dr.Minda and she went in... Just to ask "did my oral paper signed?" and teacher answer her that is signed... I laugh none stop at her... Blur girl... But i also jealous of her... brain can turn so fast and get such a weirdo question out to save the situation... how i wish i am Joe Yee.... that little Happy-Go-Lucky girl.... :)

No comments: