About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Returns...

Oh yeah, i return to this little blog here.... Never update because my connection were extremely bad... exams are not over... now is holiday... yet i am going to school for the pass few days and today is the last day... happy yet sad... happy because no need wake up so early... sad because cant see my friends edi... MISS~!!

Well, today little Mei Xin dont look happy.... Just hope she gets better soon...:) Talking about Mei Xin, now i miss Faith... awwww....

Argh, the ipoh camp.... i dowan go also got problem... ppl seems to come to me.... anyway, Have fun settling stuff Theresa... Your TL created this job for you... So ya, have fun... I have nothing to say besides giving advice....:)

Besides all those stuff, currently looking foward to LEO FORUM.... hahahahah.... not about the official events... but the 2 dinner.... one is starlight night, and the other is black and white night.... i havent choose from the dress i borrow from Mei Xin and Justine.... My mummy wants to use to room... so probably later la...

Now i feel... WEIRD~!!! I heard from Su Hui they would use the time to make up than go and take a bath.... As for me, i would bath and dress up.... I never put any make up before... See me in make up are from my MUM, AUNTY, MAKE-UP ARTIST..... not ME.... sighs... nvm lar... no make up for me...:)

But i feel like learning... at least... something abt make up...lolx~!!!

No comments: