About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, May 23, 2008

Holiday?

Ahhhhhhh... at last, holiday is here... I cant say exam is over since there is still chemistry and prinsip account after holiday... To be honest, i still dont know when is my P.A. paper... lolx... i never seems to know ah... and teacher always forget about me... sighs....

Well, today exam ain't that good... ain't that bad... because i still can tembak tembak...lolx.... dont really bother studying... just write whatever shit i know only lar... and during my first paper... i slept.... was so tired... then that crazy TLL go marah the whole class abt sejarah... She was so bising that i woke up... I cant open my eyes at first... and i think "What this Fucking idoit woman doing lar..."... then i open my eyes... saw her.... "ah, bising sial.... " then i sleep back.... then i wake up again and look at her... baru i notice she scolding abt sejarah stuff... malas nak layan also... was smiling in my deep deep heart...lolx?

okay... suddenly dowan blog d...

No comments: