About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Exam... sleep... Pig


Oh.... I failed to sleep yesterday night... Yeah... was damn fucking emo yesterday.... EMO EMO EMO... always tell people not to emo but right now... i am damn fucking emo-ing.... whoever wants to slap me go ahead man... hahahahha.... should slap wake me... so i wont emo.... Jiun Yann said... "life is not for us to emo... chill"....

Yesterday sleep only 1 hr plus plus... so today i am damn damn damn sleepy... went to school as usual... and had my exam... english essay... dont really bother writing good essays... just hentam only... then sleep for around half an hour... i had "NIGHTMARES" in morning.... something happen and i pushes a person off.... instead of pushing a person... i push my table and my bottle falls.... A very quiet room suddenly got a "bang"... poor kai cheat got a shock... i dont care and continue my sleep.... after recess... i am laughing at myself... for slamming the table for no fucking reason..lolx...

then had math exam... do finish edi sleep again... thank god this time no slamming table.... this time i just leave some memorable mark "saliva" on my desk... kakakaka.... is just me for the fucking day lar... sleep like pig in class... never bother doing exam properlly... but who cares.... is just some fucking midterm like wad adrian and kevin said.... fail wont die de.... so i dont care la... hahahahha.....

How i wish that there is really someone who will catch me..... from the fall...

No comments: