About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sijil, Performance, Movie, Faith

Friends... performing....

Darling Julia....

Darling Kirsten...

There goes the girls....

Oh yeah... missed out alot of stuff to blog... Let me replace this with the time i was in summit... On the saturday morning i went to school to get the sijil terbaik lembaga koperasi crap.... ah yeah.. so i got a SIJIL.... then had some food provided by the school then went home and bath...

Then dad send me over to Mei Xin's house... I want to search her house myself... i never remember where's her house... so i start "house hunting" expedision.... after so long... i still cant find... she told me right.... but it is in left...lolx~!! at last i also found... good thing... then we went summit for kirsten, julia and syamim's performance... she sing and play guitar and piano and so on.... LOVE SONG was the best~!! and, all the performance were excited.... make me keep starring and wondering and wondering....

After that we went pyramid for movie... we watch the sky of love... and we walk walk as well.... had fun lar.... cried almost 80% when the movie was playing... was like "sobing" none stop.... damn touching la that movie... walking with mei xin is fun.... because i can have all mei xin... all her attention on me... is like... WOW.... great isn't it??? Yeah, just for a day....

then took a bus back to mei xin's house and play with Faith~!! damn, i love her... she is just a freaking crazy dog.... jump all over me.... biting me hand, my socks... my everything.... playing with me so crazy... i also turn into a crazy dog edi... hahahahah... really had fun throughout the day... Thanks Mei...:)

Little Faith who give me FAITH....

3 comments:

Mei said...

Glad u enjoy urself... Hehe... U can come visit Faith anytime... =D

Kitten-chan! said...

aieee! xD *spams* Wakeke

A Whole New World said...

hehe... Faith... love her....xD