About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm sorry. But you are way too annoying.

What should i do when a guy keep asking me questions like:

What do you think about being single?
Do you like being single?

What should i do or react to when a guy says this:

I dont wanna be single.
I dislike single life.

Okay, i damn lazy wanna reply him but i'll post it here. for any of these question, i will not reply okay. I think single is cool. I got the freedom i want. I got love from family and friends. Yeah, having someone special is good. But, being single ain't that bad afterall wad. I have my time for my own. I can wait for the person i want to. I can go round the world fulfilling my dream. I can explore the world with my friends without worrying if my partner allows or not. So? is single bad? No~

Do i like being single. Maybe not really. I dislike people who keep coming after me despite the fact i have rejected. If and only if i got a bf. I can just proudly tell them off by saying "stop disturbing me because i've got someone special." right? Oh well.... but i never dislike single life. live as it is lar~~~

And if u so desperately want a girl. go get a bitch. go flirt around with them. Stop disturbing me. i wont give any good respond besides being MEAN all the time. sighs! okie.

I'm gonna say sorry. for ignoring you from today onwards.
you forced me to.

No comments: