About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Wish you were here. I dislike nightmare

OKay, first... I want to say that i dont know it is a nightmare or it really happen... Is just too complicated that i cant differentiate which is real and which is nightmare. I dont think i wanna blog it out because i wanna forget it if i can... I dont wanna see back such thing when i read back my own blog... I said it was complicated because it is something like you feel you knocked ur head and you woke up having a bruised head. get it?

Okay, enough information about the dream. I wish someone can be here for me. The someone who can makes me feel safe when i sleep. Ah!!!! Why are you so far away~~~ Now, i choose not to sleep rather than continue sleeping. Reason: i choose to force myself wake up from the horrible dream/ or not a dream i had exprienced. I dont wanna experience it anymore.

I woke up not knowing what to do but tears. waking up in tears isn't good. I wipe them off. thinking who can i find. Duh, i find those "night-cat" of my friends. Knowing they might not be sleeping or will bother replying me in the middle of the night.

My friend told me that i think too much~
My friend told me that i am just too stress~
My friend told me it might be something i fear of~
My friend told me it might be something i have to follow~

So many possibilities. And yet, who knows it might not be a simple dream?
Yeah, or it may just be a simple dream that i complicates it myself and scare myself more.... but who knows what i felt. it was OVER the limit. uncontrollable.

OK. STOP this thingy. STOP being afraid. Listens to music. Relax. Later after feeling better go back to sleep. No matter what it is.... It will be fine.

I love all of you.
I miss you.

No comments: