About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Because of Jealousy

OKay, since someone was jealous about what happened... Let's talk about jealousy... Is jealousy a good thing? Well, it depends~ What kind of thing that u're jealous about.. To what extend you jealous.. and the reaction you have when u jealous~

But i know, the jealousy you have actually makes me feel happy in a way... You jealous because you care! right? thx btw... for caring~

Honestly telling, I jealous before too... Just the fact that you did't noticed and never asked... So i just keep it deep in my heart and forget it... Well, certain things jealous for nothing also~

What happened? is the only question all the busybody and caring friends will ask... Since i know people will ask me either in facebook or come directly to me in msn... I'll just blogged it...

I used a guy's phone to send another guy my photo... The owner of the phone AKA Shuai jealous because of what i did... Logic isn't it? Yeah, i know... I did it because i promised Benny NeohSK, my teddy that i know for many years that i will send him a photo just because he wanna update his phone... i dragged for probably a month already and he was actually unhappy with it~ Well, no point ruining a friendship because of a photo? But the thing is.... no point ruining a relationship with the guy because of a friend too right? SO, Benny... go explain to him~ pls? i know u wont make me stuck in a bad situation~

Oh, forget about the jealousy.. I hope he is fine~
Today is Jeremy Danker's birthday.... Happy birthday dude... Jeremy... I admire this guy's thought... Anything is good to him... and he fav quote when he was still in secondary..."what's the worst can happen? DIE only mah".... Exactly, what's the worst can happen? go for it... life is all about challenges... going through them... learn and prevent... to feel, to experience...

No comments: