About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, August 2, 2010

My Willpower, My Strength

I guess the decision made was right... People cant talk when they are emotionally down... Oh well, is a monday morning... is so cold and bright... Wake up Prudence, wake the brain up as well... Stop being so emo and see the bright future... Walk out, take a deep breath and start a brand new day... Nothing is impossible... Since even the word impossible brings the meaning of "I'm Possible" in it...

I don't know what gives me the energy... or who gives me the strength... I'm lucky to have Benny no longer angry at me... Owh, do u know who's that? He's like the god of Prudence... He knows me damn well... He's basically the first teddy i always said~ Owh, don't get it wrong... He's not my bf nor anything... He got a girl himself~ He is like... my soulmate who knows me better than myself... Is good to have such people in ur life isn't it? Btw, it was sad when he actually angry at me...

Okay, let's not talk about him... Talk abt me... I need power, i need strength... I believe what my mum said is right... Is the will power that a person have... If you think you can, you really think so, action made, you can succeed with the willpower u have~ No one can give me that willpower except myself... So, i'm standing up strong... giving myself the willpower... and do anything that i think is impossible...=) Good Luck, Prudence~ That's life... falling down is just part of it... Standing up from it is smtg great... Make urself great!!!

No comments: