About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Feel~

Let's talk about exams... i don't usually study this hard for my midterm coursework test but nowadays i do... This is because i know that if i don't study, i'm gonna fail them badly... I do my best and study as much as possible...

The results were.... pass, ok-ok,and good~ For the just passed subjects, i'm glad i get to pass it since i dislike it and i don't even know what i know and what i doesn't know... that subject will be FA~

I wonder who can actually make me fully understand FA ?

I got high marks for ES and tax first coursework test... My effort for studying wasn't wasted~ My MAF first paper i sort of screw it, but the 2nd coursework i got the highest mark in the class... I have always wanted to feel the feeling of having the top mark in class and now i got it... I feel nothing except satisfaction for my effort of studying...

Next tuesday i'll be having taxation coursework 2 test... I need to study again since my mind is empty right now... i need to fill myself up with those useful information and then go for the test~ gambate, prue ^^

Okay, besides exams... let's talk about the places i wanted to go... There're many many places that i wanna go... For example, MTV worldstage... broga hill... I-city... Full House... and of course... every part of the world...

Let's forget about MTV worldstage since i don't have a pass to enter~How about broga hill? who's willing to drive me there and hike up with me? How about I-city? When will i have the chance to make my fish bring me there? How about full house? Wan Yin promises to bring me there! and every part of the world... Shuai, let's make our dream come true ^^

After Yongx2 exams... we're going bukit tabur again... with Joyce... who else wanna go? do tell me oh... bring u guys there and experience something really different.... yongx2 will be happy to see many people ^^

Dreams... i had a bad dream last night... and i did't know i have such creativity to make some words into an amazing drawing~ wow? right? i was shocked to see myself producing such productive stuff... But in real life, is it possible?

Argh... what to do now? study? sleep? I feel so freaking lazy but i know i need to study... study study study.... that's what my life all about right now... i wish i can be like the girl i saw in LRT... She's a bitch who speaks damn loud as if whole LRT is hers... SHe can skip all her classes and still get A for everything... Her college must be real cheap pluck to have this kind of student~

No comments: