About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Monday, July 19, 2010

Emotionally break down

If u think a sleep and the next morning everything will be fine... You're wrong, it took me damn long to fall asleep and it makes me feel worst the next morning... Yeah, emotional break down first thing in the morning isn't good~

It feels like the world have come to it's worst... when i know this is not... I know i need some consultant of physcologist and Doctor... both for my mental problems and back pain~

I wanna stop thinking, stop thinking, stop caring, stop concerning for everything~ I wanna stop myself from suffering~ I really wish i could take a break from this world.... But since i cant, i need to stay strong~

I am totally giving up in certain things.... I don't know why am i feeling this but i feel damn dissapointed.... argh....leave me alone,people~

No comments: