About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

07.07.10

what a sad sad day ahhhhh....

To whoever that thinks 3 years before this day is important... You're one devil who cursed me... I dun mind getting cursed if that's my karma... But i hope u dun bring this anger with u till the end of ur life...

To whoever that hurts me today... I'm sorry for caring for u... Is my fault.... No blames, no sorry... Sorry meant ntg to me right now... I dun like being hurt.... T.T

Kor, ur laptop can fix de mar??? is ur comp okay?? are u okay?? ur bed got wet marr? can sleep mar??? is there any other damages?? u're safe and sound then good le... if u need a laptop, u can take mine.... i guess ur couse need a laptop more than i do.... I hope it helps... dun sad ah... dun cry ah.... let it be~

No comments: