About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bukit Tabur

I'm gonna blog about what happen the previous sunday... That sunday i went bukit tabur with Yongx2, Chee Wei, and 3 other guys... I woke up automatically in the morning at 5am and get myself prepare for the hike~

It was an exciting hike since it wasn't easy at all... We started climbing at 7am... and i vomited at the starting? LOL... i should have taken my breakfast earlier... not so late... oh well, after vomiting, i can climb faster i guess...LOL =D

this bunch of guys ah... i'm sorry for making u people wait... =D They bring me use the way which is the...hardest? they think harder one is nicer and more challenging... i guess that's what make this whole trip tough~

At the beginning, it was something like Ledang's KFC... but worst! I can say it is much much shorter but larger steps and harder comparing to Ledang's KFC...=D i kinda hurt my leg's muscle here because of the freaking large steps...=(

after finishing this part... is the part where i vomited... and the sun-ray was awesome! sadly i wasn't in the mood of taking photos and i did't bring my camera! Awww... cant show u guys the awesome view at that moment! moutain,lake,sun-ray, mist... a picture combination of all this... gonna be so perfect! argh...

then we continued all the way till we kinda reach the top of the mountain no 1... there're like 5 mountain there but we climbed only 4...=D I just find those mountain... extraordinary... Is like all rock and stone on top... we have to climb through those rock and stone~ Well, if u love rock climbing, i would suggest bukit tabur...

Btw, i fall when i was climbing through... and if that Yongx2 never hold me back, i might just say bye bye to the world... I hurt my hand and my back... But i guess is recovering...^^ it was a good experience hiking through this place... and definately natural and nice...

What is this? I'm like promoting Bukit Tabur... oh, btw, Bukut Tabur is just in Taman Melawati... People from TARCollege can consider climbing this cute little dangerous bukit~ ^^

Ahhh, after climbing through the 4 hill, is finally time to go down~ 3 guys went down themselves leaving Chee Wei and another guy following me... I just dun remember any of their name... Sigh? I'm sorry~ Walking down the hill using another way isn't that easy after all... I can say it is extremely slippery due to the rain that rained on saturday night...

there's one part where... it was too slippery that i kinda slip my leg off and ran down till i bang into Chee Wei... I'm sooo sorry... My head hurts that time and i kinda went SOT after head shot u.... luckily u were there to stop me from rolling down from the hill... T.T

I ended this hike at 11am...^^ it was a success despite it was hard... I'm training myself for 2nd time... next time, i'm going with Joyce... Whoever who wants to join, let me know yea~ ^^

No comments: