About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Drunk? MAF? Teddy? Movie?

Yesterday, i was drunk or wasn't? People tend to say i am drunk once my face start to get red.... But if i'm drunk, i wont remember what happened yesterday right? But i do remember wor... I remember i very small gas... I remember yesterday i merajuk...LOL~

uhhh, forget abt it~ i dislike maf... I got lots of silly mistake... just like formulae correct but answer wrong just because i press the wrong key on the calculator... T.T

okay, not happy things let's not mention abt it anymore... I just find myself missing someone... Awwww, why? Because i'm love sick? Sighs... sick again...LOL

If Benny see this, he so gonna laugh at me again... and then scold me for not updating my photo by sending him a new photo...T.T Sorry la, i got no phone to send u a nice photo lah... wait till i can find someone that have my picture and can send my picture to u... the thing is... why cant u get my photo from facebook? o.O

Hmmmmm, i've got so much to say yet don't know what to write... Someone's playing basketball... I cant disturb... I know i should go and study since monday i got exam but i am feeling damn lazy...

Oh yeah, tonight i am going to watch movie with Kheng Yu and Jiun Yann in summit...=D Long time never meet them jor lu~~~ hehe, looking forward to see u guys... and hoping i can see Kheng Yu's gf... awww~ bring gf out larrr~

LBNL,
i miss you, Shuai~

2 comments:

xBoYz said...

Cause I dont want... can? if cannot nvm lorz...

A Whole New World said...

i will try my best lah.