About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A new hair cut

I had a new hair cut and i don't have any photo for u guys to see~ so, dun ask me for photo yea~ but i chopped off my pretty hair.... Awwww, i just... feel like chopping it off and i did it~

It'll be half a year to a year time for me to grow back my long hair~ So, stay tune and wait for my hair to grow long ^^

Right now, i look like a 10 years old kid according to my roommate... Is it a good thing?

Awww.... forget about all the other stuff... Today, i got tagged in a status by Mr.Wee.... http://www.facebook.com/chukokwee?v=wall&story_fbid=139716079381491

He typed his name "Wee Chu Kok" and found this blog of mine... I guess is never a wise thing to blog about your college lecturer/tutor when you blog is actually in google~ Now, my blog turned famous because of a tag o.O opps?

hahahaha.... here's a photo i kinda like... and i kinda miss the long hair of mine... but i did't cut my hair with regrets~ ^^

No comments: