About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

有口福的一天

Is a friday, and i got maf tutorial...
i dont know isit my problem or what...
i just dun like maf as i dun freaking understand what she crapping at all...~
i guess i need to catch up before i get left behind~

then after maf tutorial, went makan lunch with my classmate...
i sat in LingLing, my Mammi's car...
we drove all the way to Manjalara for YongTauFu~
the yongtaufu not bad lah... so so de...
I've eaten better yongtaufu... in ShahAlam de~
my ex-boss treat me de ^^

Then came back home, watch WooHoo...
halfway watching then i fall asleep on my bed...
then took me a hard time to get up... wash up...
and went out with yongx2 and joyce...^^

yongx2 and joyce bring me to kepong one big foodcourt for dinner...
after dinner went desa park city for a walk...
wait, this walk ain't a normal walk in the park...
is some freking fast and excited walk...
that yongx2 talk so loud and he was so excited...
trying his best to cui sui... but... failed =D

hmmm, btw, the main point is... i get to eat alot of extraordinary food.

No comments: