About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

No one can save me besides myself

I've just get to know about this problem that i am having... I've got this in born disease that my mum have... It is an unindentified problem but it has smtg to do with the blood vessels and mucle in my body. No treatment but there's prevention.

How does it feels?
-It feels like as if there's a metal rod between ur chest... For my case, is on the right hand side.
-Whenever u move, that unidentified rod will hurt u... u just cant move~
-When u breathe harder, u'll feel the pain...
-At times, u feel as if there are many needles poking from inside out...

Why do i feel this?
-internal muscle cramp-like, so it is like ur leg cramp but now is on my chest~
-vien pull and you feel it...>.<
-internal blood vessels blockage and flowing too slow...- this is because i am born with very very tiny blood vessel- can easily faint

The reason this disease attack?
-stress
-not enough sleep
-think too much
-sleep at a wrong position
-sit at a position for a long time

I had this pain this morning, and i think i have the combination of all the reason... Is a connection between ur mental thoughts and all the muscls, vien, blood vessels~ to overcome this problem... i need to have enough sleep, no stress and stop thinking...

right now, i am thinking why i got this disease... argh! i need to relax and chill~ OKay, now... to stop this pain, i need myself to think nothing~

Conclusion,
no one can save me besides myself

Oh,
i forgotten one important part~ my mum say after giving birth, this disease will still continue to hurt me but lesser... So my mum say, u want lesser pain? Go and have babies... 2 of them at least~ T.T

No comments: