About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bukit Tabur Photos

Since someone complained/suggested that my blog should not have too much words and photos explains a million words... i shall put some photos up since our beloved CHEE WEI kor kor gave me a few photos~


This is the sun-ray... oh, still early...


Ahhh.... i guess CheeWei did't take the brighter one... brighter one nicer i guess~


and when people doesn't wanna get into photo but Chee Wei wants them to be inside...^^


I told u the mist was nice! owh, he did't take with the lake...sadly..=(


I definately love this photo very much~



Part of the climbing part... still on soil/land?




and when we're on rocks/stone? ahhh... is just like rock climbing~





Last but not least, this is the flower by the hill side ^^

That's bukit tabur if u never see be4 ^^

No comments: