About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

guitar~

When everything's over... finally.... I've got no headache, no worries right now~
Tax is over! but is already week 13~ sad sad... in 2 weeks time and i'm having my finals... OMG~ So, i've gotta start my revision before is too late~

Btw, what's memorable today is the GUITAR! well, people tend to used acoustic guitar to KAO LUI... and yeah la, u can KAO me using that lah... because i really do like acoustic guitar! I'm bringing that acoustic guitar back with me during semester break... Weeeee, i finally get what i want... play guitar! I know i forgotten what i've learn last time... but who cares, i can learn again ^^

Awwww... i just love sitting silently by the side listening to someone play guitar and sing along... It reminds me of Kirsten, Julia and Syamim... Awww, i'm always the little one who doesn't know how to play nor sing... but always the best audience and comment feedback person~

Hmmm....overall... a happy day... since i slept like pig just now...KAKAKA~

No comments: