About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Feeling happy but not well

I did my MAF so so today... wont die definately... =) Owh, i did my best and that's all that matters... I did the freaking same mistake and i manage to get it in the end... Thank god for having so much time available~ Loves~~~~ today exam.... because i feel happy finishing it...

I'm actually worried of FA... i watch drama series to clear my MAF off my brain... but now i feel so breathless... I am so tired and wanna sleep... I guess revision tonight sure fail... Tmr only do bah... Oh, i'm cooking breakfast tmr morning... egg,bread, hotdog, milk... healthy isn't it? Yeah, those American breakfast... I'm too lazy to go out and eat so i choose to cook myself at home... =)

En en, staying home tmr... i bought some junk so i can munch on when i'm bored... Life's good when u make urself enjoy during these time...hehe... Hmmm... i wonder.... My housemate tend to think i am talking to my bf when i talk to my brother... And he say "why so sweet ah? bf ah?".... the thing is... i talk to my brother that sweet meh? I don't sweet talk nor anything... LOL...

One thing i wanna say... this blog is for me to express myself... not for u to criticise...BLUEK~

No comments: