About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blog

Hah, my brother was talking about blog and i finally know he got blog...LOL~
Well, the blog filled with his thought, feelings, and everything that parents should not see~ LOL!
My blog is a open blog so i guess everyone can see how EMO i am at times and how SIAO i am at times...
Well, i am still thinking..."WHY?" to many question... but i don't really hope for an answer that hurts me badly...

Today, i went to the temple and pray my grandma that passed away... for the whole morning.. from 9am till 1pm... Oh dear, my spend half of my day in a temple... and the other half of the day sleeping due to bad headache from the hot sun... Now i'm feeling extremely scared and worried because i did't study at all today... Well, never hope for an A actually... i hope for pass with a better results... To please my parents and also myself... I guess i need to use my heart to study le... or i'll be real dead soon~

I'm actually looking forward to finish exam... My last paper is on the 3rd of Sept and on the 4th of Sept i've got a job in Desa Jaya. After my work, i'm going to WaiHoong's house for DAC4 class party! Is a BBQ and Steamboat party... But the problem is, i can go to his place... but how to go back? Even my mum thinks is weird... I've got several choice.. See if i can squeeze into any car and go back to wangsa maju and sleep... or sleepover at his place and go to KTM station the next morning...or ask him to send me to my aunty's place.. wonder if he knows the place or not... i can sleep with my cousins then ^^

Oh well, skip that... if i remember clearly... I'm having a sleepover session with WanYing, MeiXin, Kirsten, Jess , Sophia and who else? Yeah.. Sleepover in WanYing's house just like last year... Awww, i miss you girls so much... I can barely see you girls... One year never meet you girls? Yeah, we gonna spend our time there in her house... blast it off shall it? Hehe~

Think further think further, I'll be working in hartamas for around a week... FULL time btw... I guess that's gonna be boring but i have my beloved brother... he'll accompany me for that whole week... yay!

After that my family planned a trip to go up Kuantan, Terengganu... bring my grandpa go relax... And our motive is to go to the beach... Other than that, i'm supposed to google search any nice place and we'll hunt it out... My mum wants adventure... SO we shall go for it... Muahahahhaa... I'll be the map reader again if i'm the one planning the next stop... OKay, stop thinking abt this...

Next next, i got WanYin, my laopo supposed to go fullhouse with me! we havent go there together yet lah... After exam is the best time to go... with camera! we shall spend one whole day there... camwhoring~~~~ Loves~~

Ahhhh, Gim Aun my lovely fish will bring me go I-City if he is free~ SO i guess is smtg to look forward too! Fish, no ffk har~

Ahhh, left one more broga hill i did't managed to go... SAD.... Btw, who's free to bring me up? Oh, talking about broga, i'm going to Bukit Tabur again with Joyce and YongYong... Hehe, is good to hike up a hill... Oh oh,one more thing i wanna say is... We go take picture too... the previous time i did't take because i was kinda...BLUR!

Hmmm... my holiday full with all kinds of activity and more to go! I wanna enjoy it to the fullest... Not sure if i'm available for the Penang trip and Genting trip... But i will try to arrange and see if i have the $$ and time to go... Cant confirm now since.... i donnoe alot... we shall think abt it later okay?

Bad times will go off soon... So, Prudence! Gambate~ u can do it... =)
Kor, gambate in ur exams...
Friends, gambate in ur exams...
Baby, gambate in ur exams...

Family, Friends, My admirers, My Baby, I love all of you...
For making my life ups and downs... Happy and Sad...
I finally know this.... Annica =) Will appreciate every single second i have =)

Signing off,
Prudence

No comments: