About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Sunday, February 15, 2009

14 February

I've got no idea why but julia always tot that my birthday is on the 14th of February... and my birthday is never on a 14th of February... 14th of February is the well known Valentine's Day...!!

Yeah, questions always appear and is always the expected one... How did u celebrate your Valentine's Day.... I'm so lazy to tell one by one so i did it all at one go... which is blog it out...
I celebrate my Valentine's Day visiting the dentist....

Oh dear, i kinda have no faith in the dentist because he loves to pluck my teeth off... From the very first visit till now, the very first thing he would tell me is "what?? you haven pluck those 2 teeth away?? how can you??" And the reason he wants to pluck my those 2 teeth out is because is not supposed to grow there... Not because is spoiled~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got no idea why but majority of my teeth grow in a way where it has a hole in the middle... u know.... those big and like "u-shaped" type.... so they need those fillings to filled up and those fillings sucks.... they would somehow cracked and u have to re-fill... I tot technology was good... but i guess is not as good as it does.... sighs....

Okay, that's the bad part about the day... The best part about the day is.... WE dated our grandpa... It was a promised on a monday that we meet up on friday and celebrate Valentine's Day at my grandpa house.... Knowing him, he just want to get us to play with him.... PLAY WHAT?? we play chor dai di.... my favourite game.... we play only 10 sens per card.... only 10 sens u know... but i can win up to RM4.20.... oh, my grandpa definately win more... the lose person are my brother and cousin, rounie...

and we played the whole night till 1am the next morning... i was like half asleep when i was playing because i'm so used to sleeping early and getting up early to go to work.... but oh well... i might be changing job... good for me i guess.... but i know those people gonna miss me... i think...lolx...

No comments: