About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today is a friday... Obviously... Duh.... Yesterday when i'm going home... my friends (sort of) asked me a question... what are you doing this saturday?? and it was like a same question everyone of them ask me... so i make it a frequent asked question... "what you doing on Valentine's day?"

and i stop and think.... "Saturday"... "Valentine's day".... Ohhh... i agreed my grandfather that if i'm free i'll drop by and play "Chor Dai Di"... The game which my grandpa and i like..=)
Can i consider a date with grandpa??

Then they asked me to go on a bachelor outing... I stop and think... "where?" "do what on bachelor outing?"

Then they say the bachelor outing was cancelled and decided to make a guy date me... and i stop longer and think longer... why do they want to make a guy date me??

The more they say, the more i think they are joking... so i ignore it... KAKAKA.... but to think about it... is kinda fun to go on a bachelor outing.... too bad it was all i joke i guess...lolx...

That was all about yesterday.... let's talk about today....
My parents gonna bring me to some real hawker stall in Ampang to eat some indian food to celebrate my birthday which is supposed to be next wednesday.... they'll be busy so just make it earlier for me... something like that.... but i tell u... They bring me there to eat not because i want to eat... Is because my dad promise my mum that he will bring her there... GOSH... now is my birthday or mum's?? sobs.... hahahah... nvm.... at least something different for this year...

And considering the distance i work in Maxis KLCC here... i might wanna quit... soon?? I might be going for another interview see if they want me there... working in another place... and to think about it... I'm wanted but i keep jumping around.... Jumping from a job to another...

I started with promoter... then i sort of requested cashier... then i quit that and went into helping people save money by refinancing housing loan.... and then i go for a telephonist and data entry job in MAXIS KLCC here... then i might go for another one... might and is a might... still waiting... if got only i say what's the job... lolx... I feel so wanted because everyone wants me to stay but i'm leaving every place...

No comments: