About Me

My photo
An average teenage girl who can laugh none stop when u make her laugh... Loves adventure, ice-cream and tears...

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher & Laura

Hah, Today is like... our birthday...=)
Happy happy...=)
i got like alot of wishes in the middle of the night and i was sleeping at that time...
hehe... u people wish me when i'm sleeping...:s
anyway, Thanks for the wish...=)

I got like... Doris, Mei XIn, Syamim, YuLiang wished me in the middle of the night and Hu Nee, Chia Ling wish me this morning just now... and Jason Koh Wish me yesterday... he wished me yesterday because today he got exam... he worried he'll forget... GOOD LUCK in YOUR EXAM~!!

Oh yeah, not to forget those who wished me through facebook... Phow Wei Jyet, Adrian Tam,.... and blah... i'm sure there are more people gonna wish me through facebook...=)

1 comment:

XxBOYZxX said...

hey!!! i wish u 1st leh... then u ask me wish u the next morning!! dont u remember?? that time i kena zha by u kau kau...